Terms & Conditions
Updated November, 2020
The following terms and conditions apply to all online purchases that include an online training course, materials, recordings and self-study package.
‘Business day’ means a day except a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in Tasmania.
‘Course’ refers to training and events provided by CCLTEST EDUCATION. They include online training course, materials, recordings and self-study package.
‘Credit’ refers to monies left on file to the credit of the client which is available as payment, or part payment, for future courses, products and services. Credits are valid for a period of 12 months from date of issue, after which time they will expire. They are valid as payment, or part payment, for purchasing further courses, products and services.
‘Refund’ refers to return of monies paid in advance for a course booking.
2. Booking Payment & Confirmation:
Course prices are subject to change without notice and will be confirmed at the time of booking, prior to payment being processed. Quoted prices do not include GST.
Discounts on course fees can only be claimed at the time of booking, prior to payment being made. Discounts will not be offered retrospectively. Multiple discounts cannot be applied to the same transaction.
Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment of Course fees. A booking confirmation and tax invoice will be emailed after full payment has been received by CCLTEST EDUCATION. Please contact us if you have not received your booking confirmation and tax invoice within one business day of making payment.
3. Course Pre-requisites:
It is important that you fully satisfy any specified pre-requisites prior to undertaking the training, as time is not allocated to covering assumed knowledge during the course.
4. Booking Cancellations and Reschedule:
The following policy applies for all booking cancellation requests received by us that involve online training course, materials, recordings and self-study package:
- 10 or more Business days notice before the course – full Refund provided.
- 5 to 9 Business days notice before the course – Credit is provided for 85% of the original course cost.
- 1 to 4 business days notice before the course – Credit is provided for 50% of the original course cost.
- No Refund or Credit is available if notice of cancellation is received on the day of the course or for non-attendance.
One on one class and mock test reschedule only available 72 hours before the booked time. If student late on the class more than 10 minutes without rescheduling, CCLTEST EDUCATION has the right to cancel the class without refund.
5. Online Training: The following policies apply for all Online Training:
- Refunds of attendees are not available once the online training account is issued and sent to you.
- Sharing of user names and passwords is strictly prohibited. CCLTEST EDUCATION reserves the right to immediately terminate access to online training if it reasonably believes that more than one user is accessing the online training using the same login details.
- Purchase of online training allows the purchaser (an individual) access to the online training for a period of no longer than 12 months, calculated from the date of enrolment. Login details are sent 1 – 2 business day following the purchase.
6. Course Cancellations by CCLTEST EDUCATION:
CCLTEST EDUCATION reserves the right to cancel, in its sole discretion, any particular course. In the event a specific course is cancelled, participants will be contacted by us to arrange a transfer to an alternative course date. Alternatively, a full Refund of the course cost is available upon request.
CCLTEST EDUCATION assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline-tickets, accommodation, deposits, or any other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
7. CCLTEST EDUCATION Training Guarantee:
The CCLTEST EDUCATION Training Guarantee is our upfront commitment to you that you’ll be comfortable with what you learn in our classes. If you don’t feel that you’ve grasped the concepts and can put the training into practice, we invite you to repeat the same course within a three-month period absolutely free of charge.
The CCLTEST EDUCATION Training Guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Guarantee offer is only made to the original person attending a CCLTEST EDUCATION training course and is not transferable.
- Guarantee offer is valid for 180 days from the date of the original course, after which date it becomes null and void.
- Offer is only applicable for one repeat sitting of the same course originally attended.
This offer is not applicable for only purchase materials, recordings and self-study package.
CCLTEST EDUCATION training materials, including online training, self-study package or exercises and course recording are protected by copyright, and cannot be used by you, or any other party, without express permission from us.
10. Contacting us
CCLTEST EDUCATION welcomes your comments regarding this document. If you have any questions about this and would like further information, please contact us by any of the following means during business hours Monday to Friday.
Post: Attn: Training Terms & Conditions,
181 Elizabeth St, Hobart, 7000 TAS
E-mail: [email protected]